We just completed Phase 3! (Here are the highlights)
We have heard from MANY of you over time that there needs to be an easier way for newly registered leads to log in and access their account. In response, we have better streamlined and improved the registration and login experience by removing the separate password requirement and leveraging your lead’s phone number as their initial password.
- To help facilitate this streamlined access, the phone number field in the sign-up form is now required.
- Previously, new leads were required to create a password during initial sign-up. By replacing the previous password requirement with their phone number, this improved process not only provides you with more information on how to connect with your lead but also eliminates the risk of forgetting their password and increases the chance they will log in to their accounts for more engagement (this means more business for you!).
- After initial login, your clients can always update and personalize their password in their account.
- We also combined the first and last name fields into one on the sign-up form. This, along with removing the password field, presents fewer fields to fill out and increases the chance they will sign up!
- This only applies to newly registered leads moving forward! Any leads already in the system will remain unchanged.
We made these changes by working with multiple conversion rate optimization (CRO) experts across multiple industries, including real estate. These experts have seen the results of tens of millions of visitors and millions of dollars of paid media (ads). By analyzing the 13,500,000+ million homebuyers that have used the Showcase IDX WordPress Plugin on agent sites in recent months, we know these improvements will continue to help you grow your business in the years to come.
But wait, it doesn’t stop there! We also improved your clients’ experience when importing them as leads!
- When you create leads from the IDX control panel, those leads now receive an email to complete their account setup.
- This is not a required opt-in, but rather a way for them to personalize and set a secure password for their account.
- If for some reason a lead does not respond to the call-to-action, they can still access their account with their phone number if provided. Otherwise, they can simply do a password reset.
- Additionally, if you would like to personalize the email message, simply customize it in your IDX email settings.
Be sure to check out the attached video for more information and details. The Showcase IDX team continues to work diligently on further enhancements to improve CRO and the consumer experience - Happy consumers mean more business for you!