When it comes to adding new features to our Showcase IDX WordPress Plugin, we're always striving to provide you with an unfair advantage over your competition, as well as game changing opportunities for success. Sometimes that means focusing on the smaller things that can mean the biggest impact for both your business and your consumers!
Check out these latest enhancements!
- The default term year on the mortgage calculator was adjusted from 15 years to 30 years (the average mortgage term for the US).
- Can’t recall your lead’s name? No problem! Now you can search by phone number in the lead dashboard!
- Want to search for a property by its MLS ID number? That search option is also now included in the updated Streamlined search interface.
- Check out the enhanced ‘Search by School/District’ option on the Streamlined search interface! Suggested schools and districts matching your search text now appear below while you type. Keep typing or click on one of the suggestions below to apply that filter.
- We’ve also improved both the ‘Search by MLS ID number’ and ‘Search for School/District’ features to more clearly indicate that a school, district or MLS ID was successfully applied to the search.
- We also rearranged some of the search filters to be more natural for consumers. For example, Listing Status and Listing Type are now closer to the Property Type filters.
- Improvements were also made to our mobile device optimization to ensure the best performance on all devices.
- We’ve also updated our mail server from a shared IP address to a dedicated IP address. This helps prevent emails sent to leads from ending up in a spam/junk folder.
Want to see what’s coming down the pipeline for future updates? Check that out here!
For more updates and details on the latest bug fixes and enhancements be sure to also keep an eye on the Showcase IDX changelog!